Shoes Boots | Northside Alberta II MS17270
- Make cold-weather play fun for your little tyke with these warm Northside® Alberta II winter boots. Padded nylon textile upper with waterproof rubber shell and 200g Thinsulate™ insulation and a drawstring collar trap the heat inside.
- Hook-and-loop strap for an adjustable fit.
- Quick-drying fleece lining and removable and washable cushioned EVA footbed.
- Shock-absorbing man-made outsole offers traction in snowy and icy conditions.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 17 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in